CHESHUNT SCHOOL DEVELOPMENT CONSULTATION
Cheshunt School Development Plan
Open Mornings by Appointment Please Ring (01992 785818)
It gives me great pleasure to introduce our school to you.
Cheshunt School is a vibrant learning community where students are cared for, receive a high quality education and every opportunity to be successful.
At Cheshunt School we have high standards in terms of hard work, academic success and self-discipline. There is an expectation of every student to make a contribution to the life and community of the School. We also have high expectations of our parents through their support for the School and their son or daughter's education.
As a School, we are ambitious and forward-looking; we seek to be the very best. Ambition is a quality we also expect in our students, none more so than aiming for a place in our Sixth Form. We seek to provide innovative teaching and learning, a curriculum relevant to a changing world and excellent facilities.
We look forward to welcoming your son or daughter into Cheshunt School and working with you to ensure they achieve at the highest level.
As Headteacher I am proud to introduce you to Cheshunt School.
Joining Cheshunt School is an opportunity too good to miss. We are passionate about what we do: getting the best out of every child whatever their abilities, interests or ambitions.
- We ensure the highest quality teaching which encourages greater student responsibility and independence in their learning.
- We aim to understand quickly the changing needs of each individual in our care throughout their journey from Year 7 to Year 13.
- We will challenge and support them to succeed in an environment where students feel safe and relationships are good.
- We value and aim to develop the skills that employers and universities demand; qualities that will enable every child to have a good career and play a valuable part in a supportive society.
- We will join them in celebrating their many successes.
We are on an exciting journey.
Why not contact us to find out more?